Nanjing University was established in 1902. It is now one of the top 5 most prestigious universities in People's Republic of China and one of the world top 200 international universities ranked by the London Times.
Nanjing University Education Foundation (NJUEF) is an independent, non-political, not-for-profit, and charitable organization incorporated in the United States. NJUEF is a public charity foundation and is exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code (Public Charity Status: 170(b)(1)(A)(vi)). Donations and contributions to NJUEF are deductible under section 170 of the Code.
The mission of the Nanjing University Education Foundation is to
Promote high education, research and collaborations.
Our Mission includes:
1) Advancing education, especially high education;
2) Promoting equal education opportunity;
3) Supporting research in sciences, technologies, cultural and social disciplines, and other research areas;
4) Enhancing global participation and cooperation in education and research; and
5) Potentiating human achievements through education and research.